Rabu, 07 Oktober 2026

A cup of coffee with Habib Sholeh


Again, I came to this place alone. Habib Sholeh's tomb. There were many people who came and prayed here. I was so sleepy when I decided to find a restaurant near the tomb. I ordered a cup of hot coffee. The coffee was so cheap. It costed Rp 3.000, 00.

I enjoyed the coffee alone. Midnight. Small wind. So, what makes this coffee special?

I realized many mistakes I had ever done. I was so stupid. I lost to get Hasnah in this place. I did not have any logic. How stupid I was. I had live with Hasnah for three months and I could get her. I wish I could change it. I have come here many times and I still remember Hasnah well. 

I need to move on. Hasnah has gotten married. She is happy there. I cannot live in my daydream forever. 

"Habib Sholeh, I wish I could pray for Hasnah's heart here. But, it is too late."

Then, the coffee was talking to me.
"Do you wanna stay here forever or to have a new story?" 


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

sang malam dan bintang

Sang malam menyapa dengan anggun nya Ditemani lautan bintang Terbesit kisah romantis antara malam dan bintang Membuat iri tiap insan cint...